Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Shady



I don't understand
How you can stand
And not pick up your damn phone
I'm all alone
Because I put you on a pedestal
And I'm the one who fell
You called me ten times a day
Now it's zero a day
I know you're cheating
Beating
With some other guy
Why
I made you cry
With the words I spit for you
I told you I loved you
And you told me you loved me
I guess one of us was a liar
Now all I feel is fire
You were my desire
Now I'm all all alone at home
With no one to phone
But wait there she goes I hear the phone
I suppose
I don't even care anymore
It's over she said
I felt dead
Before she said it
But she spit it
Now I'm a rotting corpse
I gotta move on
I gotta live on
Be strong
I just hope the next girl
Isn't so shady
I'm looking for the mother of my baby

No comments: