Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ask



Ask
Ask
Ask
No matter what the task
From God
Small or big
Tall or short rig
Some say well I'll get what I want
No matter if I flaunt or taunt
I say you get more than the normal person
If you ask God
Because if He wants something for you
No one can stop it
Or drop it
And no one can top God
Plus in Islam we say
That everyday
You ask God
He gives you good deeds
Just for asking
Like good seeds
That have the potential to grow
And not slow
But fast
And the rewards last
To me it is essential
To talk to God
I bet you're thinking
Oh my God?
He talks to God
He must be crazy
But as Einstein once said
There are only two ways to live your life:
As though nothing is a miracle
Or as though everything is a miracle
I choose to believe everything is a miracle

No comments: